Fantasy Football Origin Stories is part of the Sports History Network – The Headquarters For Sports Yesteryear.
In this 32nd episode, Trent Jackson rides shotgun in the DeLorean, to take us back in time and learn about his Fantasy Football Origin Story. We talk about many topics, including:
- It is not fantasy football related, but we get a little history lesson from a farmer on how our stone fruit goes from dirt to table
- How his time as a farmer, led to a love for podcasts, especially fantasy football-related
- Trent’s first recollections of fantasy football
- How he became a Cowboys fan
- How his first league turned into a podcast
- The Fantasy Football Origin Story of The Fantasy Football Dudes
- We talk about how I originally thought I was going to be “The Fantasy Football Dude,” and my wife even bought me a personalized XBOX controller with “FF Dude” on it, but then I shifted gears and started “The Football History Dude” instead
- A little about some non-football related shirts he has for sale on his store (see links below)
- Much more
ABOUT THE FANTASY FOOTBALL DUDES:
***Please note, this is from the FFD website***
When you think of dudes, don’t think of the guy(s) who change their roster while using the John. These guys eat, sleep, and urinate fantasy. They won’t keep you guessing; they’ll keep you winning all season long whether you’re the new guy or the old salty veteran. The dudes do what they do for you and for ourselves. We want you to win, but more importantly, we want to win ourselves. Not your creepy uncle’s fantasy show, more like your cool stepdads.