Fantasy Football Origin Stories is part of the Sports History Network – The Headquarters For Sports Yesteryear.
In this 24th episode, Andrew Seifter rides shotgun in the DeLorean, to take us back in time and learn about his Fantasy Football Origin Story. We talk about many topics, including:
- Andrew’s first recollections of fantasy football
- Where his NFL loyalties lie
- His Fantasy Football Origin Story
- A little about the Rest of Season Rankings Podcast
- A deep dive into Rest of Season Rankings (website rankings) and how it can help you make trades, look at free agents, and overall just manage your team better throughout the year
- A few tips from a top-rated kicker ranker
- Some love for his co-host, Bart Wheeler, and his fantasy football superpower
- Much more
ANDREW SEIFTER BIO
Andrew Seifter is a Featured Writer for FantasyPros, covering fantasy baseball and fantasy football, and a member of the Fantasy Sports Writers Association. Previously, he was a Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report, where he wrote baseball columns that won editor’s awards and were picked up by the San Francisco Chronicle and Philadelphia Inquirer.
He’s been a regular guest on ESPN Radio’s Between the Lines with Scott Galeti and Chris Williams, appeared on the FantasyPros podcast, and worked in the Boston Red Sox ticket office when they broke their 86-year World Series curse.
According to FantasyPros’ accuracy rankings, Andrew has been the 18th-most accurate fantasy baseball writer in the industry over the last three years and was the #1 most accurate ranker of kickers and #8 most accurate ranker of running backs during the 2021 fantasy football season.